kids t-shirt - short sleeve

"MIXED CHICKS rock"
$12.00
size:  color: 
Share/Bookmark
Customer Reviews
5 (based on 3 reviews)
Write a Review
100% of respondants would recommend this to a friend.
Pros:
Figure flattering (2)
Great colors (3)
Soft (1)
Stylish (1)
Cons:
None
Best Uses:
Casual wear (2)
Wear to school (2)

Reviewer Profile: Bargain shopper (2), Career (2), Casual dresser (1),
Reviewed by 3 customers
By Candygirl
From Clinton, NC
On February 26, 2012
Pros: Great Colors, Figure Flattering, Stylish

Verified Reviewer
5.0 LOOOOVE IT!
I bought this shirt for my 6 yr. old daughter who is mixed. There are plenty of mixed children at her school but it's almost like you have to chose a race where we live. She proudly wore her shirt to school and within 2 days I had 4 parents calling me wanting to know where I purchased the shirt! My children are MIXED and PROUD! Thanks for making your products...we loooove them! She would love a black one in her size...7/8 You should offer more colors!!
BOTTOM LINE: LOOOOVE IT!
By aziza
From michigan
On November 20, 2011
About Me: Career, Bargain Shopper, Casual
Pros: Great Colors, Figure Flattering, Soft
5.0 Bought Two For My Albanian/Black Nieces!
Bought one for my daughter in high school (she LOVES IT). Just bought two for my nieces who are proudly Alabanian & Black. I LOVE these products!! My friend let me use her shampoo / conditioner & leave in!! Great product - better than Wen!!
BOTTOM LINE: Bought Two For My Albanian/Black Nieces!
By North London Maven
From London U.K.
On December 17, 2010
About Me: Bargain Shopper, Career
Pros: Great Colors
5.0 Proud to wear it
My daughter, who is mixed race was excited to get this Mixed Chicks shirt. After she started wearing it (we are in the U.K.), another couple kids, who although they had straight hair, have blended families (English, Spanish) and (English, Indian) orderd some. They are all very proudly claiming both sides of their families.

MixedChicks.net responds: We get a lot of stories about kids who improve their self-esteem after finding products for "us".
BOTTOM LINE: Proud to wear it
Translation provided by Google Translate for your convenience. Please forgive the mistakes - we are trying!