womens T -  "mixed chi..."

womens T - "mixed chi..."

So maybe you have curly hair or wavy hair, or tightly curled hair or straight hair...regardless, if you want to shout out "MIXED CHICKS", this shirt is for you.
$12.00
size:  color: 
Share/Bookmark
Customer Reviews
4.1 (based on 7 reviews)
Write a Review
100% of respondants would recommend this to a friend.
Pros:
Feels great (1)
Figure flattering (4)
Great color (4)
Great fit for me im curvy (1)
Love the concept of shirt (1)
Quality materials (3)
Versatile (3)
Washes well (2)
Cons:
Poor fit (1)
Best Uses:
Casual wear (6)
Date night/night out (1)
Wear to school (5)

Reviewer Profile: Bargain shopper (2), Casual dresser (3), Curly mom biracial kids (1), Eclectic (1), Sexy (3), Trendy style (2),
Reviewed by 7 customers
Page:               1 2 | NEXT>>
By Brown Sugar
From Lindenwold, NJ
On November 03, 2012
About Me: Casual, Bargain Shopper
Pros: Figure Flattering, Quality Materials, Great Color, Versatile
5.0 SO satisfied
This shirt fit so well! It has a very snug fit, but is stretchy too, which is a good thing because not all size small people are the same shape. And the length was a little long on me, but that's probably because I'm so short. But it's fine because it can be scrunched up a bit or tucked in. The neckline came up high which I like, so my cleavage doesn't have to show. Overall, it is a great shirt and I might even buy some more of the colors! :) Thank you Mixed Chicks!

Service Comments:
Delivery was fast! It came in less than a week!
BOTTOM LINE: SO satisfied
By Sarah
From Flint Michigan
On June 02, 2012
About Me: Curly mom biracial kids
Pros: Love the concept of shirt
Cons: Poor Fit

Verified Reviewer
4.0 plus sizes
I would like to purchase one of these shirts, i have for my daughter but I would need plus size...love this product and its great on caucasians with curly hair as well, love love love it...can you guys please do it??
BOTTOM LINE: plus sizes
By Jenn
From Dallas Texas
On June 09, 2011
About Me: Trendy
Pros: Great Color, Quality Materials, Figure Flattering, Washes Well, Versatile, Great fit for me Im curvy

Verified Reviewer
4.0 Love this shirt
I love my mixed chicks shirt.. I have the mixed chicks rocks as well and I am consider getting the mens shirt. I am very proud of who I am and these products let everyone know.
BOTTOM LINE: Love this shirt
By Traycee
From New York
On May 10, 2011
About Me: Sexy, Eclectic, Casual
Pros: Figure Flattering, Quality Materials, Versatile, Washes Well, Great Color
4.0 Love it!
I Love this T shirt! The fit is great the style is great as well as the color.

MixedChicks.net responds: Good to hear you are wearing your Mixed Chicks shirt to school.
BOTTOM LINE: Love it!
By Online Queen
From Roseville CA
On December 17, 2010
About Me: Sexy, Casual
Pros: feels great
5.0 I love the fitted feel
I like the way this shirt clings to me. I m a bit curvy, but I don't mind showing those curves. The length was right for me...I am 5'7", 139 lbs.

MixedChicks.net responds: Thanks for the feedback along with your size info, that really helps us plan for future products.
BOTTOM LINE: I love the fitted feel
By Kay
From DC
On November 27, 2010
3.0 new slogan
could we have the "mixed chicks rock" shirts for adults? also, i would like to see the shirts in plus sizes as well because they would fit me better.

MixedChicks.net responds: We will immediately look into plus sizes for our shirts. Thank you for your feedback.
BOTTOM LINE: new slogan
By Pink Diva
From Chicago, Illinois
On July 27, 2010
About Me: Sexy, Trendy, Bargain Shopper
Pros: Great Color, Figure Flattering

Verified Reviewer
4.0 Head turner
I Ordered this shirt thinking that an extra large would be perfect for me, but it was a tight fit. I ended up giving it to my daughter, I would like to see these shirts in plus size for us bigger curvaceous MIXED CHICKS. I will order again this time I think I will try the mens shirt since I think that the saying is made for a man or woman. P.S can you do a shirt in Pink.

MixedChicks.net responds: we do have mixed chicks shirts in pink, and will work on plus sizes.
BOTTOM LINE: Head turner
Page:               1 2 | NEXT>>
Translation provided by Google Translate for your convenience. Please forgive the mistakes - we are trying!